- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How far is the hotel from Pitlochry?
- Approximately half a mile.
- What is Moulin?
- A small conservation village, hotel is in the village square.
- Is there a Mill?
- Moulin was spelt 'Maohlinn', and relates to the bronze age settlement that used to lie on a 'smooth rounded hill' just behind the present village.
- When can one check in and out?
- 3.00pm in, 11.00am out
- At what times is food served?
- Food is served all day, every day from noon to 9.30pm. Breakfast is from 8.15am to 9.30am.
- What kind of food is served?
- Traditional Scottish, cooked by our French chef, Gerrard and his team - a really good selection in both the Garden Restaurant or our Inn - see menu page.